TITLE: ENVIRONMENTAL HEALTH AND SAFETY (EHS) CONSULTANT
Aires Consulting, a Division of Gallagher Bassett Services is seeking an Environmental Health and Safety Consultant with the appropriate experience in asbestos, mold and lead remediation. The ideal candidate is looking to expand professional abilities in the areas of industrial hygiene (IH), environmental or safety consulting.Aires has a proved track record of developing EHS consultants and assisting consultants to obtain certification or licensure in their chosen area(s) of expertise.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Interfaces effectively with management, staff and clients. Understands and applies asbestos,mold, and lead remediation techniques.
- Plans, coordinates and conducts remediation, industrial hygiene, safety and/or environmental services on behalf of clients.
- Ensures projects are completed per applicable regulations and the highest industry standards.
- The ability to manage larger or more complex projects with appropriate directions.
- Bachelors of Science degree and a minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in asbestos/lead/mold remediation and industrial hygiene, safety or environmental consulting . Non-degreed individuals with relative industry experience will be considered.
- Appropriate asbestos consulting licenses
- Licensed IDPH Asbestos Project Manager, Building Inspector, and Air Sampling Professional
- Must have valid driver’s license and dependable automobile transportation available.
- Required to survey client properties; entails negotiating non-public access areas, climbing,extended periods of walking/standing, lifting/carrying 25+ cases.
- Required t o wear a respirator and pass medical evaluation and fittest
- Able to effectively prioritize assignments. Good interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Competent in college level mathematics .
- Basic computer skills (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Background or desire to expand professional abilities in the areas of industrial hygiene (IH),environmental, or safety.
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Can manage/balance multiple priorities
- Delivers work on a timely basis
- Is an example for team members
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate with clients, contractors and other team members
- Good customer service focus
Interested candidates should apply on-line at :https://jobs.ajg.com/jobs/client-environmental-health-consultant-7779